We are a truly international private medical insurance company with health and lifestyle products for expatriates throughout the entire world. We aim to provide stability and security for individuals, families and groups on the forefront of globalization.
Our health programs excel in helping our members maintain good health and tranquility as they explore the world and build their life abroad. With professional customer service and expertise in the industry, our members feel at ease throughout the entire process. You are always our priority. Our cultural diversity allows members to be serviced with the utmost consideration for their expatriate lifestyle.
The world is yours for the taking, and we will walk alongside you. The modern era has seen a surge of relocation for a variety of reasons. And for your benefit and security, we have an array of products to match, to guide and support your goals with a thorough system of benefits and resources.
Beyond international insurance, we are an experienced support system of healthcare and service providers offering innovative products for expatriates throughout the entire world. Our programs excel in helping our members maintain security and well-being as they build a fulfilling life across the globe.
As a culturally diverse company, we allow our members to participate in a worldwide network with a multi-lingual support structure and years of experience. WellAway provides white glove customer service and expertise in international medical insurance with innovative benefits and resources.
- Global Network of 650,000 Health Care Providers
- Covering Over 180 Countries
- Global ConciergeCare Service & Support
- Emergency Medical Assistance
- Multi-Lingual Customer Service
- E-Consultations & Second Medical Opinions
- Competitive Prices
- Customizable Group Plans
- Bermuda is the largest and most mature captive domicile in the world.
- With 50 years of experience, Bermuda is the 3rd largest insurance market in the world.
- Bermuda complies with British Common Law.
- Solvency II recognition by the EU (only Switzerland and Bermuda have received such recognition, and is listed in France’s “White List” as of 2017).
- The IMF and KPMG have provided Bermuda with favorable reviews on solvency margin requirements, regulatory framework and strict policyholder protection laws.
- One stop shop – access to insurance and reinsurance markets which accounts for 7% of Lloyds of London’s aggregate capital base.
- Tax neutrality and Tax Exchange Agreements – not a tax haven!
- Strong professional infrastructure.
- Solid legal system.
- Key geographical location.